Skip to main content

DIVE GEAR FOR SALE

For Sale Some Dive Gear
This is some of my dive gear. It is all about 7 years old, and is used. I picked this set up specifically because it was the best for the money when I bought it.  It was perfectly functional when I last dove it 2 years ago. I am only selling this gear because I don't dive more than once every two years now, so it it silly to drag it around, I will rent. But if you dive, owning your own gear is the best way to know it has been well cared for.  ALL USED DIVE GEAR SHOULD BE CERTIFIED BY A TECH BEFORE USE. I offer no guarantees but I am also not aware of any problems outside of what I disclose here. These are a mix of actual and stock pictures for clarity.

Prices are buy it now prices in U.S. Funds. If you want to offer less, please email me at CME4PIF @ Gmail (dot) com. I will hold any offers until March 15, highest bid wins (even if it is $1). I will only sell for the buy it now price before that date, no exceptions, don't ask.  I will not ship this stuff, you must come get it in Caye Caulker Belize.

I am a 5'9" Male weigh 185 lbs and this all fits well. 

Aqualung Wetsuit

Aqualung Men's 3mm Full Wetsuit Quantum Stretch - L
This suit is made from 100% Quantum Stretch nylon-2 neoprene that will stretch 200% more than standard neoprene rubber.  It has an adjustable collar with molded Aqua Lung Sport grip tab on neck closure. The stretch neoprene chest panel dries quickly for more warmth while on the surface. Seals at wrists and ankles slides on easily, seal out water and retain greater warmth. Back #10 YKK non-corrosive zipper with pull tab leash for easier self-dressing. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. The embossed Supra-Tex knee pads provide exceptional grip and durability.
$40 USD
 

Dive Computer
Mares Mission Puck 2 Console Scuba Diving Computer and Pressure Gauge
I love this computer, it gives such a simple easy to read display, and the air gauge is super reliable manual gauge. Safe: If you are diving with a buddy you can guess you are not too deep, but I would hate to not know how much air I have due to a dead battery. 


Segment Display: Easy to read with intelligent placement of information for easiest readability.



One Button: Control Full-featured computer in which all functions can be accessed through an intelligent and intuitive logic with a single button.
Puck computer in an ergonomic console. New gauge display for easy readability
Multiple attachment loops for flexible configuration
Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer modes. EAN (NITROX) from 21 to 50 percent 

NOTE: Battery is dead but is a low cost common flat round battery.
$150 USD



First and Second Stage Regulator

Oceanic FDX1 1st Stage and Oceanic Delta 4 2nd Stage Scuba Diving Dive Regulator.

This is a very easy breathing adjustable regulator. It has been to 145 feet and preformed very well. 




I have this set up with a inflater octo, so their is no big octo hanging around to drag on things, but it means you take the spare and your buddy gets your primary if needed. The inflator has a missing dust cap, that can be bought or you might want to reconfigure it to a classic set-up. 

Note: there are mild signs of blue corrosion on the screw cap.
$115 USD